Speedwell RS-R Forged Race Wheel
WHEEL SPEC & INFO
The RS-R Forged Race Wheel is Speedwell's flagship wheel, made for the toughest racetracks and road courses environment where added rigidity and ultra-lightweight design is of the utmost importance. Coming from 100% fully forged 6061-T6 aerospace grade monoblock construction, each wheel is pressurized from an industry-leading 12,000 tons of pressure for optimized grain flow, leaving no air bubble and molecules to give every Speedwell wheel the lightweight and rigid characteristics. The result is a wheel load rating at 690KG and weighing under 19lbs for all 17"-18" wheel specifications. Each wheel is tailored to be the most optimal combination of lightweight forging profiles and surface milling features designed to increase dynamic cornering response, acceleration, and decreasing overall stopping distances.
- Ridged mesh-spoke design and outer-barrel strengthening rib flange for ultimate strength, rigidity, and durability.
- Milled beams and pocket cutouts to shave excessive weight without compromising the strength and overall integrity of the wheel.
- Machined from Aerospace Grade 6061-T6 raw aluminum forgings with an industry-leading 12,000-ton press for the optimized grain flow.
- Knurled bead seat to maximize tire traction and eliminate tire slippage under high-speed acceleration and heavy braking.
- Computer simulated and real-world tested to exceed JWL+R Spec 2 standards.
All Speedwell wheels are covered with a lifetime structural warranty for the superior foundation guaranteed to last, outperform the industry norm, and meet the highest quality standards.
Proudly made in the USA.
We Also Recommend
East End Race Parts Steering Wheel - 2013-2016 Scion FRS/Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ