AST 2-Way 5200 – SCION FR-S/SUBARU BRZ/TOYOTA 86
*Contact us for custom spring rates
AST 2-Way (5200 SERIES) – Front / Rear Top Mounts Included
The 5200 Series are 2-way adjustable shock absorbers which are based upon competition 3-way adjustable shock absorbers. The 5200 shock absorbers are adjustable in compression and rebound.
The design of the compression adjuster is an evolution of the compression adjuster we provided for the American Grand-Am series for the last few years. The 5200 shock absorbers were designed to achieve a quick and easy set up, allowing separate adjustment of compression and rebound.
In the 5200 Series AST uses an external canister. Throughout testing and competitions, the 5200 has been praised for its performance and capabilities, surpassing other major, more expensive brands and setting a new standard of 2-way damper. It's no surprise that the 5200 is fast becoming a favorite damper amongst race teams and track day enthusiasts worldwide.
- High end, track-ready suspension that is totally streetable
- Fully upgradeable to 5300 spec
- Rebound and Compression Adjustable (‘Doubles’), with a remote reservoir
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel and heat dissipation
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts, Inverted
- New low friction seal on all AST dampers
- Spherical lower ‘’eye’’ shock mounts
- Reservoir with the hose or piggyback
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid
- Optional DLC Coated shafts
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive)
We Also Recommend
EAST END CARBON FIBER RED STITCHING STEERING WHEEL - 2013-2016 SCION FRS/SUBARU BRZ